- build and clear hiking trails,
- monitor and document stream water quality,
- cultivate native plant and herb gardens,
- host children and family nature education programs, and
- enjoy recreational hikes, floats, camp outs and picnics.
NCAMN works with city, state and national parks and wildlife, water quality and forest agencies, as well as with private organizations, that are dedicated to preservation and promotion of Arkansas' natural resources.
Founded in 2009, the chapter draws volunteers from and works on projects located in Baxter, Boone, Fulton, Izard, Marion, Searcy and Stone Counties.
For questions and more information, please send a message to this e-mail address—email@example.com.
For information about how to join, go to this web page—Join NCAMN.